Transfer Campus Life banner
- Advising:College of Education and Human Services
- Advising:College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Advising:College of Liberal Arts
- Advising:College of Nursing and Health
- Advising:College of Science and Mathematics
- Advising:Raj Soin College of Business
- Advising:University College
- Advising:Pre-health advising
- Advising:Pre-law advising
- Athlete Academic Resource Center
Quiet, monitored environment in which athletes are encouraged and supported in their academic endeavors.
- Disability Services
Offers services, programs and activities that allow students with disabilities to participate in all facets of university life.
- Education Resource Center- Academic support unit of the College of Education and Human Services.
- Honors Program
Meets the needs of the university's brightest students; provides Honors interdisciplinary classes, service learning opportunities & more.
- Lake Campus
- Majors, Minors, etc.
- Math Learning Center
Students looking for mathematics help will find it at the Math Learning Center.
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Ohio Learns
Aternate Learning Methods, inlcuding online classes.
- Placement Testing
Math and writing placement information.
Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar, and Scholarships
- Study Abroad
Engage in international study abroad opportunities for credit and experience through this office.
- Supplemental Instruction
Supplemental Instruction (SI) is a program to help students review course concepts, improve their study habits, and become better prepared for exams and course assignments.
Transfer credit equivalency resource.
- Transfer Student Resource Center
Questions about transferring to Wright State University.
- Tutoring Services
Tutoring Services provides tutors for 1000 & 2000 level courses, and in some cases, lower level 3000 level courses offered at the university in which a student may be experiencing difficulty.
- Undergraduate Catalog
List of degree programs, courses, etc.
- Writing Center
Our staff of trained undergraduate and graduate writing consultants from across the disciplines can provide support at any stage of your writing process.
- Asian/Hispanic/Native American Center
- Bolinga Black Cultural Resource Center
- GLBTQ and Ally Resource Room
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Ally Resource Room
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- International Gateway
- Multicultural Affairs and Community Engagement
- Women's Center
- University Center for International Education
- Child Care and Support
Campus child care information (Mini University).
- Financial Support
Financial support for students who are parents.
- Lactation Rooms
Secure and private rooms located across campus for new mothers.
- Mothers Offering Mothers Support (MOMS)
Student organization of mothers supporting one another in the pursuit of advancing education.
- Parents' Association
Association for parents of Wright State students.
- Computing and Telecommunication Services (CaTS)
Computer accounts, labs, laptop rental, and computer technical support.
- Student Technology Assistance Center (STAC)
Provides students with the tools to make productive use of new information technologies.
- WINGS Resource Center
Tutorial available for students regarding the technology systems and tools available to students.
Student Life Resources
- Adapted Recreation
- Campus Recreation
- Counseling and Wellness
- Dining/Meal Plans
- Housing/Residence Services
- Lost and found
- Parking and Transportation
- Police/Public Safety
- Prayer Room
- Religious Life
- Service Learning / Volunteer Opportunities
- Student Activities and Organizations
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Employment
- Student Government
- Student Health Services
- Student Legal Services
- Student Media (The Guardian)
- Student Support Services
- Volunteer Opportunities / Service Learning
- WWSU Radio