You have a variety of resources available to enrich your time at Wright State. We recommend you check out the list of resources to acquaint yourself with all the university offers.
Here is a list of some key resources:
- Wright State Bookstore—provides textbooks for sale and rent, along with Wright State paraphernalia.
- Campus Safety—The Wright State Police Department ensures a safe and secure educational environment that promotes diversity, tolerance, academic freedom, and respect for the individual. They provide safety escorts and fingerprinting for background checks.
- Career Services/Student Employment/Internships & Co-ops—The office of Career Services offers career counseling, job placement assistance, and help with co-ops and internship. They also house student employment.
- Commuter services—The Commuter Student Association provide free lockers, a microwave, refrigerator, and study space in the Commuter Student Lounge located off the Student Union Atrium.
- Counseling and Wellness—offers services to students who are feeling confused, anxious, overwhelmed, sad and/or depressed. Most services are free.
- Dining—There are two main food courts on campus, in Allyn Hall and Student Union, with a variety of options, as well as vending machines, coffee shops, etc. Meal plans are available to commuter as well as residential students.
- Disability Services—offers services, programs and activities that allow students with disabilities to participate in all facets of university life.
- Housing/Residence Life—coordinates all campus apartments and residence halls.
- Library—The Dunbar Library offers a variety of services, including the Student Technology Assistance Center (STAC).
- Military programs—The University has a Veteran and Military Center, Air Force ROTC, and Army ROTC.
- Multicultural centers—four multicultural centers offer support and provide educational opportunities.
- Parent programs—including a parents association and a daycare on campus.
- Parking and Transportation—provides student parking permits and shuttle services.
- Religious life—All major religions are represented at Wright State. Besides the Campus Ministry building, we have a variety of religious organizations.
- Service Learning & volunteer opportunities—are available for students who are looking to give back to their community and participate in civic engagement.
- Student Legal Services – provides confidential legal assistance and representation.
- Study Abroad—The University Center for International Education (UCIE) provides information and assists students who wish to study in another country.
- Student Health—provides basic healthcare to students who are ill, including some immunizations.
- Wright1 Card—is your university ID that provides you access to athletic event tickets, the Fitness Center, etc.
You can review the complete list of resources for a more comprehensive list of what Wright State has to offer.