Theatre, Dance, and Motion Pictures
TDMP Programs Banner
Ph.D. Communication with a Film Studies Emphasis, MA Film Studies, BA Philosophy, Psychology
- Richter, Nicole. "Bisexual Erasure in 'Lesbian Vampire' Film Theory." The Journal of Bisexuality, Taylor and Francis Group, in press.
- Richter, Nicole. “Ambiguous Bisexuality: The Case of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.” The Journal of Bisexuality, Taylor and Francis Group, 11(1), January 2011.
- Lane, Christina and Nicole Richter. “The Feminist Poetics of Sofia Coppola: Spectacle and Self- Consciousness in Marie Antoinette.” Feminism at the Movies. New York: Routledge, 2011.
- Richter, Nicole. “Trans Love in New Trans Cinema.” Queer Love in Film and Television. Palgrave Macmillen, 2013.
- Richter, Nicole. “Dressing the Body in Memories.” Short Film Studies, Intellect, Vol. 1, January 2011.
- Richter, Nicole. “Women in Sculpture,” "Animal Rights," and "Self-Mutilation." The Multimedia Encyclopedia of Women in Today’s World. Los Angeles: SAGE Publications, 2011.
- Richter, Nicole. “Early American Alice Comedies.” Tantalizing Alice, in press.
- Richter, Nicole. Review of Hollywood Romantic Comedy: States of the Union, 1934-1965, by Kathrina Glitre. MLN 122 (2007): 1197-1200.
- Film Appreciation
- History of Motion Picture III
- Aspects of Contemporary Cinema
- Gender in Cinema
- What is Cinema?
- Feminist Film Theory
- Film Noir
- Romantic Comedy
- Contemporary Film Culture
- Studies in Selected Subjects
- Philosophy and Film
- Cinema and Sexuality
- Advanced Critical Writing
- Akerman & Breillat
- Independent Study in Film History, Theory, and Criticism