Theatre, Dance, and Motion Pictures
TDMP Productions Banner
Wright State’s dance, drama and musical theatre productions are the hottest tickets in town!
Ensure your place with a season subscription. A limited number of individual tickets go on sale 10 days before the opening date of each show.
Box Office Hours
March 3rd-April 6th 2014
On the dates listed above, we are open Monday through Friday, noon to 4 p.m.
To Order By Phone:
If you need to reach us while we are closed, please email the Box Office Manager: email@example.com (Please note that we will return phone messages as soon as possible, however, email is the fastest way to reach us.)
Will Call will begin one hour prior to each performance.
FESTIVAL PLAYHOUSE PERFORMANCES (Subscriber Season)
7:00: September 18, 24, 25,
8:00: September 19, 20, 26, 27
2:00: September 21, 27, 28
7:00: October 23, 29, 30; November 6
8:00: October 24, 25, 31; November 1, 7, 8,
2:00: October 26; November 1, 2, 8, 9
Pride and Prejudice
7:00: January 29; February 4, 5
8:00: January 30, 31; February 6, 7
2:00: February 1, 7, 8
7:00: March 19; April 2, 8, 9
8:00: March 20, 21; April 3, 4, 10, 11
2:00: March 22; April 4, 5, 11, 12
(Arts Gala will be held March 28th: No shows this weekend)
Individual ticket prices
- Adults: $22
- Senior Citizen (60+): $20
- Student (Wright State or High School and below): $20
- Student Rush Tickets: $5 (10 minutes before curtain)
- Adults: $12
- Senior: $10
- Student: $5
- Adults: $10
- Senior: $5
- Student: $5
Please Note: Only Subscribers may exchange tickets. General public ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Season Tickets for our 2014-2015 season are now available ONLINE!
To Order Online:
- Simply click the "Buy Season Tickets" button above
- Choose your preferred performance date for each show
- On the venue map, select the number of season seats you need. Please note: you will receive the same seat for EVERY show, therefore you will only see ONE venue map. Available seating will be in GREEN.
- Select Adult, Senior, or Student Package
- Enter all required information. Please note: We only send out important need-to-know emails to subscribers concerning news of upcoming season events/specials/annoucements. If you opt out of receiving emails from us, we will be unable to send you this information!
- Review your order
- SUBMIT your order. Please make sure you complete your order! You will receive an order confirmation number when the order is complete. Please save this for your records.
Pricing: Subscription of 4 shows (Festival Playhouse)
- Adults: $78
- Senior citizens/students: $74
- If you wish to purchase additional single tickets to any show before general public ticket sales (10 days prior to the first performance of the show) you must email the Box Office manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Box Office at 775-2500 to leave a message. Please note: The Box Office is not open year-round. We check our messages as soon as possible. Email is the best way to reach us! If you have seats reserved through an email request, we will be able to hold the tickets for a maximum of one week without payment. After this time, the tickets will be released from your name.(This policy ends after general public ticket sales begin.)
- We reserve the best available seating for our subscribers. We cannot guarentee single tickets will be located next to your season seat, however, you may exchange your tickets to a different location as long as we have tickets available.
- Single ticket sales begin 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. After this time, subscribers may purchase online along with the general public. After this date, no tickets may be held without payment.
As a season subscriber, you may exchange at any time while tickets last! In order to exchange tickets, please email the Box Office manager or call to leave a message for the Box Office staff. In order to prevent overlapping seats, your original tickets must be mailed back or brought in to the Box Office. Exchanged tickets will be held at Will Call. Please note that tickets go on sale to the general public 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. We do not hold tickets, therefore, exchanges can be very difficult after this date.
Group rates are offered to parties of 10 or more. When purchasing your tickets online, this discount is automatically applied at the end of your transaction. If you would like to make a reservation for an upcoming show, before online ticketing is available, please call the Box Office to arrange.