Theatre, Dance, and Motion Pictures
TDMP Giving Banner
Giving to the Next Generation of Talent
The Department of Theatre, Dance and Motion Pictures depends upon the generosity of a multitude of donors to help us provide the highest level of training and scholarship support to future professionals in the performing arts and behind the scenes.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Department of Theatre, Dance and Motion Pictures!
Department Endowments, Funds, & Scholarships
The following scholarships are available on the College of Liberal Arts Giving page for your online contribution.
- Theatre, Dance, and Motion Pictures
- Augsburger/Estevez Scholarship established by Martin Sheen
- Beatrice & Mitchell Singer Scholarship
- Dance Student Fund
- Harry G. & Martha B. Ebeling Scholarship Fund
- Motion Picture Student Fund
- Rising Star Scholarship
- The Carol Trevino Film Production Fund
- Theatre Arts Endowment Fund
- Theatre Arts Program Fund
- Tom Hanks Scholarship Fund
- Tom Hanks Visiting Artist Fund
Starting an Endowment
Our development specialists will be happy to work with you to develop a new scholarship or endowment fund that fits your interests and matches the mission of Wright State University. At Wright State University, a new scholarship fund can be established with a minimum contribution of $10,000.
1913: The Great Dayton Flood
Theatre Studies Honor Student Timothy Nevits co-authored and performed in the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Award-winning production of 1913: The Great Dayton Flood, called "Compelling" by USA Today.