Understand Your Spending Habits!
- Do you spend more than you make?
- Do you buy things even when you don't need them?
- Do you buy more than you can afford when shopping with friends?
- Do you worry about paying for things AFTER you've charged them?
- Does your money seem to disappear into thin air?
If you answered "yes" to two or more of these questions, you need to step back and evaluate your spending habits!
Why do you shop?
People shop for many different reasons. The first step in controlling your spending is to understand the reasons.
Do you shop to...
- Forget your problems
- Relieve stress
- Socialize and have fun
- Impress others
- Treat yourself
- Increase feelings of importance
If you shop for these reasons... change your habits and you'll save money!