Find Financial Freedom...
Pay off your debt!
There are two ways... increase your income or decrease your expenses!
Increase your Income
- Get an additional job! If you already havea second job... increase your hours. You'll make more money and have less time to spend it.
- Ask for a raise! Be confident and give it a shot... it never hurts to try.
- Sell something! Look around your home for those items you rarely use—exercise equipment, jet skis, bikes, etc...
- Hire out your services! Offer your labor in exchange for cash—mow lawns, shovel sidewalks, baby-sit, paint houses, etc...
Decrease your Expenses
- Don't spend what you don't have! Don't try to borrow your way out of debt. If you don't have the money to buy an item... DON'T buy it.
- Discover easy ways to save! Our counselors will show you ways to trim hundreds of dollars off your expenses each year.
- Create a budget and stick to it! This will help you establish your financial goals, save money, and decrease your expenses.
Our counselors will help you establish reasonable financial goals and find ways to reach them.