SAA Meeting Minutes
Next Meeting: Next year!
In attendance: Garret Kremer-Wright, Rachel DeHart, Tiffany O’Sheal,
Lisa Pasquinelli, Andrea Green, Lynda Kachurek, Chris Burton
1. Amendments to the Constitution were unanimously approved.
2. The officers for the 2007-2008 school year were installed:
President- Danny Schlegel
Vice President- Tiffany O’Sheal
Secretary- Andrea Green
Treasurer (and Webpage Manager)- Lisa Pasquinelli
3. The SAA Flyers to inform incoming students about the organization
and SAA’s book deals have been printed. Tiffany will convert the
electronic file to a PDF and email copies to Dr. Haas and Pam in the
History Office, Lynda in the Archives, Lorrie (to send out on the
listserv), and Lisa (to put on the website). The printed copies will
be sent out in the History Department’s new student folders and will
be available in the History Office.
1. Thanks to the outgoing officers for all of their hard work this
year! Officers were Garret Kremer-Wright, Collette Hill, Natalie
Fritz and Rachel DeHart.
2. Congratulations to graduating members of SAA and best wishes for a
1. The next Miami Valley Archives Roundtable (MVAR) is August 16 at
Contact the Special Collections and Archives (775-2092) toward August
for more information.
2. The Public History student exhibit opens at the Boonshoft Museum
of Discovery on June 8. Public History students are invited to the
opening event, , June 8. The exhibit is a companion to the
Smithsonian’s traveling exhibit, “Key Ingredients:
The student exhibit focuses on local food traditions and heritage.
The exhibit will be up through July 31.