Location: Millett Hall Atrium
Present: Natalie Fritz, Collette Hill, Rachel DeHart, Garret Kremer-Wright, Gabriel Trainer, Marlee Sheppard, Lisa Pasquinelli, Dr. Roy Vice
We had the planning meeting today for the May 20th induction ceremony,
so here are the details:
- Induction is Sunday, May 20th at in the Millett Hall Atrium. We
will begin setting up food and chairs and decorations at and if
anyone can make it to help, it would be greatly appreciated!
- The cost for attendees is $5 per person, which can be dropped on in
the history office in Millett Hall by Monday, May 14th. This will help
us cover costs!
- We still have a lot of the ceremony supplies and the decorations from
previous years...I (Natalie) will pick up anything (candles, etc.) that
we will need.
- We will order two dozen cookies, two dozen brownies, pretzels, chips,
lemonade, and iced tea from catering services. We can get everything
cheaper than normal, the only catch is that we have to pick up and set
up everything ourselves....which is why we are arriving early to set up.
- Dr. Sumser will be remembered by lighting a white candle during the
- We decided to recognize both Dr. Melton and Dr. Garner as outstanding
professors during the ceremony. If anyone who has had either professor
has anything that they would like to contribute to the introductions for
the awards, please email them to me at email@example.com.
If anyone has any questions. please email me!
Also, we will have a meeting on Tuesday, May 22 at in the Millett
Atrium to begin figuring out officers for next year. Please let me know
if you are interested in a position!