The Peer Success Program matches you with a peer coach for regular (weekly or biweekly) meetings that encourage, give direction, and help you navigate Wright State successfully. Our peer coaches focus on holistic well-being by providing support, problem-solving, and goal-setting tips that assist you in reaching your educational goals. The Peer Success Program seeks to:
- Increase a sense of belonging with a built-in peer support system
- Initiate early intervention strategies as needed.
- Provide an additional touchpoint via weekly follow up
- Identify barriers prohibiting student success
- Allow students to see their peers model excellence
- Assist in the transition between high school and university life
- Promote healthy classroom behaviors
If you are interested in joining the Peer Success Program, apply today at this link:
Peer Success Program Application
Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted directly by a member of the Student Retention Team regarding your matched peer coach. For questions, email email@example.com.
Hello, My name is Clementine Mesa, I go by Emsy. I am an international student from the heart of Africa, the Democratic Republic Congo.
Elizabeth is a sophomore at Wright State, majoring in Spanish and pursuing a teaching licensure. She is also a member of Abilities, Amigos Latinos Student Association, and Commuter Student Association.
Hi! My name is Lyndsey Ramsaw and I am a Middle Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Language Arts.