Student Handbook Sub Banner
Table Tent Guidelines
- Organization can schedule a week for group to advertise using table tents by contacting the Marketing Manager at Sodexho. One table tent per group can be displayed in the plastic holders on the tables in The Hangar and Union Market.
- Organization will bring in table tent to be approved by the Office of Student Activities. Since there is not room on the table tent for our approval stamp, every week copies of approved table tents will be sent to the Marketing Manager of Sodexho so he will know which table tents have been approved.
- Organization will be responsible for putting table tents in plastic holders on the tables on Monday of the week they are approved to display their table tents. Each organization may display ONE table tent per holder on each table.
- Sodexho will be responsible for keeping the plastic table tent holders clean.
- On Friday, Sodexho will be responsible for removing all table tents from the plastic holders.
- Six different table tents will be displayed in the plastic holders on the tables in the Hangar and Union Market each week beginning on Monday and ending on Friday.
- In order to fit into the plastic holders, table tents can not exceed 4” X 6”.
New 2007, Updated January 2008