Student Handbook Sub Banner
Transfer Student Center
Phone: (937) 775-4830
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment with Transfer Admissions
When you schedule an appointment with Transfer Admissions you will meet with a transfer counselor or advisor. They will discuss the things that are most important to you:
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- Admission requirements
- Admission process
- General information about Wright State and the transfer process
- Information about services available, such as: housing, financial aid, fees, student activities, child care and more
Your appointment will be in the Office of Admissions (E108 Student Union, across from the bookstore). Please bring an unofficial transcript to your appointment if you would like to discuss how your credits will transfer and apply to your academic program.
Have questions? Call us at (937) 775-4830
International Students or students with international credits need to meet with the University Center for International Education. Call them at (937) 775-5745
Schedule Campus Tour
We know your time is valuable, let us help you take care of multiple things in one trip! We will work with you to schedule an appointment in Transfer Admissions and also schedule a campus tour. The campus tour will include the following:
- A 30-minute presentation led by Admissions staff before the campus tour
- The 90-minute walking tour is led by a Wright State student
- Campus Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Campus Tours depart from the Admissions Office (148 Student Union)
Can’t make it to campus? Check out the following videos to learn more about Wright State.