Student Handbook Sub Banner
Transfer Student Appointment
We look forward to helping you with your transfer to Wright State University.
When you meet with an advisor at the Transfer Student Resource Center or the college/department of your major, some of the topics that may be covered include:
- General information about Wright State University and the transfer process
- Application and admission process
- Degree/major requirements
- Unofficial transfer credit evaluation
- Information about services available such as housing, financial aid, fees, student activities, child care and more
- Other questions you may have
Have questions? Call us at (937) 775-4830.
International Students or students with international credits, please contact the International Gateway office at (937) 775-4400.
We would love for you to see the campus and encourage you to view the videos below to learn more about Wright State University.
We know your time is valuable – so arrange to meet with an advisor and take a campus tour in one trip. The campus tour will include the following:
- A 30-minute presentation led by Admissions staff before the campus tour
- The 90-minute walking tour is led by a Wright State student
Campus tours are available Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Can’t make it to campus? Check out the following videos to learn more about Wright State.