On this page:
Supporting the Food Pantry has never been easier—just shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
How to Enroll
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account*
- Find and select your organization (Wright State University Food Pantry, Organization Number: 77793), and click "Enroll"
You'll start earning rewards for us right away on qualifying purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card! Learn more at KrogerCommunityRewards.com, and thank you for your support.
*Remember, you'll need to re-enroll every April.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
Raider Food Pantry
Non-perishable items can be donated to the food pantry during open hours. Please contact us at 937-775-2617 or email@example.com, if your office, department or organization would like to host a donation drive or fundraiser to benefit the pantry. Please contact us prior to organizing your food collection drive!
Most Needed Donations
See the list below or download a copy of the list (PDF). Please bring all donated items to 055 Student Union.
- Ramen noodles or dry pasta
- Pasta sauces
- Peanut butter
- Macaroni and cheese
- Breakfast bars
- Canned fruits
- Canned vegetables
- Canned meats
- Shelf-stable single serve meals
- Gluten free items
- Dairy free items
- Low-sugar items
- Frozen foods (we have limited freezer space, but are currently low on frozen products; make an appointment with an Advocate at 937-260-0167 to schedule a delivery time)
Personal and Home Items
- Cutlery (non-plastic)/Plates/Bowls Pots & Pans
- Can Openers
- Dish soap and dish towels
- Trash bags
- Paper towels
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body soap & Hand soap
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Toilet Paper
Tax-deductible contributions can be made payable to the WSU Foundation. Please indicate on your check that the donation is for the WSU Raider Food Pantry.
Please mail your check to: Wright State University-Foundation, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, Ohio, 45435-0001
Tax-deductible credit card contributions can be made online.
To make a secure gift online, visit the WSU Foundation's online giving website. You can designate your support to the Raider Food Pantry. To give to the Food Pantry, choose "Student Affairs" from the list of designations, then select the fund of your choice:
- Food Pantry: Established to support the operating expenses of the Raider Food Pantry
- Food Pantry Program