On this page:
Wright State University is home to nearly 200 registered student organizations that fall into various categories, including academic, coordinating, cultural, honorary, media, recreational, religious, residential, social, Greek, and special interest. During the academic year, these organizations hold events, raise money for numerous philanthropies, volunteer in the Greater Dayton area, offer leadership opportunities for their members, and promote diversity on campus—all while having fun! Stop by Student Involvement and Leadership (019 Student Union) or join us on Engage to see which organization(s) you would like to join.
Members of student organizations use Engage to manage their communications and help coordinate activities and calendars.
New Users: Set Up Your Personal Account
- Visit the Wright State Engage login page.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your personal account information (W123abc).
With your personal account now set up, you will access the public student organization pages.
- Login to your Engage account.
- Click on Organizations in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Search for organizations by keyword or category.
- Click on an organization you're interested in.
- Click the blue Join button on that organization's page or reach out to the president listed under Officers.
Each student organization must participate in the annual registration process to be a recognized student organization through the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership. Student organizations will result in their constitution when the term of their officers and leadership positions begin and end. Registration periods are available on an academic term and a calendar term.
The registration application is the first part of completing the SORT program. Student organizations will receive a notification when their registration application is open on the landing page of their student organization Engage profile. Student organizations must provide the following information in their registration application:
- One (1) president*
- One (1) treasurer*
- One (1) full-time faculty or staff advisor
- A constitution and/or bylaws
- A minimum of 6 members.
* President and treasurer cannot hold multiple executive board positions.
Visit SORT for more information regarding registration requirements