Wright State University is home to over 200 registered student organizations that vary over 10 different categories; academics, coordinating, cultural, honorary, media, recreational, religious, residential, social Greek and special interest. Throughout the academic year, these organizations hold events, raise money toward numerous philanthropies, volunteer in the greater Dayton area, offer leadership opportunities for their members, and promote diversity here on campus, all while having fun! Stop by the Office of Student Activities (019 Student Union) or join us on OrgSync and see which organization(s) you would like to join!
On this page:
Members of student organizations use OrgSync to manage their communications and to help coordinate activities and calendars.
New Users: Set Up Your Personal Account
- Visit the Wright State OrgSync Login page
- Enter your personal account information (W123abc)
- Click on Create
With your personal account now set up, you will be able to access the public student organization pages linked on the Student Activities website. This will allow you to view information about our student organizations at Wright State.
Search for Orgs
- Login to your OrgSync account
- Click on Account on the top bar
- Click on Join an Org
- Find Wright State University
- Click on Organizations
- Find desired organization
- Click View to see the organization’s page (view option may not be available for all pages)
- Click Request, if you do not know the organization’s personal password
- Here you can type a message to the organization requesting to join. An organization administrator will then add you to the group.
- Click Join, if you already know the organization’s personal password (default password is “wright”)
- Enter password
View Student Organization Policies and Procedures on the Student Handbook website.