On this page:
Supporting the Food Pantry has never been easier—just shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
How to Enroll
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account*
- Find and select your organization (Wright State University Food Pantry, Organization Number: 77793), and click "Enroll"
You'll start earning rewards for us right away on qualifying purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card! Learn more at KrogerCommunityRewards.com, and thank you for your support.
*Remember, you'll need to re-enroll every April.
For questions or concerns, please contact:
Simone G. Polk
Assistant Vice President for Student Services
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Non-perishable items can be donated to the food pantry during open hours. Please contact us at (937) 775-2495, if your office, department or organization would like to host a donation drive or fundraiser to benefit the pantry. Please contact us prior to organizing your food collection drive!
Most needed items as of Fall 2015:
- Canned Fruit
- Perishable Items (Donation of perishable items only when the pantry is open):
- Bread, Bagels, English Muffins
- Cream Cheese
- Fresh Fruit (washed, clean and free of dirt and insects)
- Fresh Vegetables (washed, clean and free of dirt and insects)
- Cold Cereal
- Instant Hot Cereal
- Vegetable juice
- Fruit juice
- Canned Soups (No Chicken Noodle or Tomato)
- Instant Rice & Instant Potatoes
- Whole Wheat and Regular Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Pasta Sides
- Rice Sides
- Baby Food
- Baby Wipes
- Canned meat (Chicken, Ham, Tuna, Turkey)
- Men’s & Women’s Personal Hygiene Products
- Gravy (Jars or Packets)
- Spices, Seasonings & Salt/Pepper
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and Mayonnaise/Salad Dressing)
- Plastic ware
- Can openers
- Cooking Utensils
- Paper Plates
- Toilet Paper
- Plastic sandwich bags
- Large Ziploc bags
Tax-deductible contributions can be made payable to the WSU Foundation. Please indicate on your check that the donation is for the WSU Friendship Food Pantry.
Please mail your check to: Wright State University-Foundation, 3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy., Dayton, Ohio, 45435-0001
Tax-deductible credit card contributions can be made online.
To make a secure gift online, visit the WSU Foundation's online giving website. You can designate your support to the Friendship Food Pantry. To give to the Food Pantry, choose "Student Affairs" from the list of designations, then select the fund of your choice:
- Food Pantry: Established to support the operating expenses of the Friendship Food Pantry
- Food Pantry Program