The Staff Development Committee is charged by the Vice President for Student Affairs to create development opportunities and programs for the staff within the division.
The committee consists of one representative from each unit within the division. Representatives are appointed by each department Director. Representatives serve two year terms with half of the committee rotating off each year.
- Baseball Cookout: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 5:30 p.m. at the baseball field
- Student Affairs Kick-Off Breakfast: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 8:30 a.m. at the Nutter Center – Berry Room
This Year’s Past Events
- Brown Bag Lunch on “Working with Students on the Autism Spectrum”
- Brown Bag Lunch with Dr. Dan Abrahamowicz, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Student Affairs Basketball Outing
- Brown Bag Lunch on “Your Legal Liability” with Dr. Gary Dickstein
- Food Drive During Annual School's Out Picnic helping the WSU Friendship Food Pantry
- School Supply Drive during Annual Kick Off Breakfast helping local grandparents raising their grandkids
Meetings & Members
The Student Affairs Staff Development Committee meets every other Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. in 021 Student Union.
The current members are:
- Dr. Gary Dickstein (chair), Assistant Vice President, Student Affairs
- Ashley Collein, Technology and Records Coordinator, Residence Life and Housing
- Chris Hogan, Assistant Director, Community Standards and Student Conduct
- Debbie Lamp, Associate Director, Student Activities
- Nelda Mattison, Police Officer, University Police Department
- Twila Murray, Assistant to the Vice President, Student Affairs
- Dan Perry, Evening and Weekend Manager, Student Union
- Sue Rader, Assistant to the Executive Director, Nutter Center
- Diana Riggs, Communication and Development Coordinator, Disability Services
- Cynthia Schmid, Student Services Specialist, Community Standards and Student Conduct
Please contact Twila Murray at email@example.com if you are interested in joining.