On this page:
Want to get fit, strong and healthy? Our Rec Fit Personal Trainers are here to help! Whether you’re training for your first marathon or some other athletic event, or just getting back into exercise, our trainers have the skill and expertise to help you reach your fitness goals.
A Rec Fit Personal Trainer will provide:
- A customized workout specific to your fitness level and goals
- Accountability and motivation
- Coaching on proper exercise technique
- Advice on injury prevention and Recovery
- Personal training participants must be a member of the Student Union Fitness Center and possess a valid Wright1 Card.
- Download and complete a Personal Training Enrollment Packet (PDF) and Return to Jennifer Turpin Stanfield in 092 D, Student Union. Packets are also available in the Office of Campus Recreation, 092 SU. You can also turn in your application on File Locker by using your WID number and password.
- Once you log onto File Locker, upload your application and share it with Jennifer Turpin Stanfield.
- Once your enrollment form is processed, you will be contacted to set up your first session.
Individual Training (One-on-one sessions with a personal trainer)
Small Group Training (Price per person. Small group training available for groups of 2-4).
*Fitness tests for students will be a charge of $20, and non-student $25