On this page:
Group fitness classes are the perfect way to fit in your daily dose of exercise. Join us for Cycle Fit, Zumba, Yoga, TRX Suspension training, and more! Our diverse schedule has something for everyone—from the novice exerciser to the varsity athlete. All sessions are conducted in our group fitness studios.
Participation is easy!
- Group fitness classes are FREE for Wright State students. A group fitness pass is required for all other participants for fall and spring semesters. Faculty, staff and Wright State affiliates may purchase a group fitness pass at the Student Union Recreation Desk. All participants must have a valid Wright1 Card. Summer group fitness classes are FREE for all active Fitness Center members.
Guests are permitted with the purchase of a membership or a one day pass. Daily passes can be purchased at the Rec Desk for $5.00 plus tax.
- Sign in prior to every session at the session location.
- All sessions are drop-in. First come, first served.
Spring 20201 Virtual Group Fitness classes are FREE for all Wright State students!
**For a limited time, classes will be FREE to all faculty and staff**
To access these classes, you will need to sign in to imleagues.com
- To log in, search Wright State University and sign in using your Campus Username (w001abc)
- Click on “Fitness and Wellness” tab
- Search and register for the classes you desire
- Once you have signed up for your class, you will receive an email with the link and password to the Webex room.
If you have any questions, please contact Kara Donbrock, Program Manager for Fitness and Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
Bootcamp with Sahar
10 - 10:45 a.m.
|Yoga Flow with Tanvi|
(1) 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
(1) Bootcamp with Sahar
|Thursday||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Zumba with Karly|
10 - 10:45 a.m.
Yoga Flow with Tanvi
Foundational yoga postures are practiced to align, strengthen, and promote flexibility in the body. Breathing techniques and meditation are also integrated. Benefits of yoga include improved strength, balance, and flexibility, back pain relief, heart health, better sleep, more energy, stress management, and more. All fitness levels are welcome.
Bootcamp Challenge yourself with an efficient workout consisting of traditional calisthenic and bodyweight exercises with interval training and strength training. No equipment is needed, although a yoga mat and weighted objects around the house (cans, water bottles, books, etc.) may be helpful. All fitness levels are welcome.
Restful Sleep Meditation
Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique - such as mindfulness or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity, to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm, and stable state. When performed before bed, meditation can promote deeper sleep.
A fun and energizing workout! Zumba combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training—alternating fast and slow rhythms—to help improve cardiovascular fitness.
View membership information and pricing for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and Wright State affiliates.
Fall and Spring Group Fitness Program Fees (for non-student participants)
- Annual Pass: $80
- Semester Pass: $45
- Daily Pass: $5
- Summer classes are free
Interested in having a Recreation Fit instructor visit your office, residence hall, or student group? Rec Fit Outreach is available for private group fitness sessions. We can bring our group fitness program to you or book one of our studios for your group. The outreach fee is $25.00 per hour. Call 937-775-5816 to schedule a session for your group, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.