- Provide an employment experience for one or two first year students from underrepresented cohorts.
- Initiate individual meetings with students weekly to facilitate personal, professional and academic adjustment.
- Provide a written report on the work mentoring relationship at the end of each semester.
- Develop short and long term goals for first year students relevant to their academic and intellectual success.
- Attend Ujima Mentor training/orientation; Pathways welcome event and end of the year recognition/appreciation event.
For more information contact the Center at (937) 775-5645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.