ANA Center Internships
The Asian and Native American Center, Bolinga Black Cultural Resources Center, and Women’s Center collaboratively support students’ endeavors in furthering their experience in diversity-related areas. Internship opportunities are available to students interested in obtaining practical experience. Please apply directly to the center of your interest.
- Applicants must fill out and submit an Internship Application (no deadline).
- There are no requirements placed on major fields of study, but applicants must be an upperclassmen enrolled at a higher education institution.
- Applicants must call and schedule an appointment, with center of interest.
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Interactions with students
- Participation and development in center events
- Development of multicultural communication skills
- Explore diverse cultures
How to Apply
Complete the Multicultural Centers' Internship Application (DOC) and submit to the appropriate center of interest.
Asian and Native American Center
Bolinga Black Cultural Resources Center