On this page:
Purpose: The Staff Development Committee creates professional development opportunities and programs for Student Affairs staff.
Mission: The Student Affairs Staff Development Committee:
- Encourages team building and collaboration throughout Student Affairs’ departments
- Provides funding to support participation in professional development opportunities
- Creates opportunities for educational, social, and recreational engagement
- Welcomes and orientates new Student Affairs employees
The committee consists of one representative from each unit within the division. Representatives are appointed by each department Director. Representatives serve two-year terms with half of the committee rotating off each year.
The current members are:
- Stephanie Allen, J.D., Managing Attorney, Student Legal Services
- Lisa Burke, Account Clerk 3, Student Union
- Christopher Hogan, Assistant Director, Community Standards and Student Conduct
- Mia Honaker, Administrative Support Coordinator, Latinx, Asian, and Native American Affairs (LANA)
- Susan Howard, (Chair) Administrative Assistant to the Vice Provost, Student Affairs
- Toshia Johnson, Community Director, Residence Life and Housing
- Jeremy Keller, Program Manager, Student Leadership, Student Involvement and Leadership
- Jessica Moss, Psy.D., Staff Therapist, Counseling and Wellness Services
- Courtney Mullins, Program Manager, Student Organizations, Student Involvement and Leadership
- Tylar O'Neal-White, Gender Based Violence Program Coordinator, Counseling and Wellness Services
- Dan Perry, Evening and Weekend Manager, Student Union
- Erin Sherrets, Outdoor Recreation Program Manager, Campus Recreation
Please contact Susan Howard at email@example.com if you are interested in joining.