The University College is the college within Wright State University that helps first-year, transfer, Lake Campus transition, and adult students navigate through the university and into appropriate majors in one of Wright State’s degree-granting colleges.

Because University College is a transitional unit, University College students will not create or finalize a MAP (My Advising Plan). Instead of a MAP, University College advisors will work with students to create a Course Plan, designed to identify courses leading to college/major admission.

Once students have met the entrance requirements for their major and have been assigned a new advisor in the college of their major, they will be eligible for a MAP.

Once admitted to a degree-granting college and assigned a new advisor in that college, a student should meet with that advisor to create and submit a MAP for approval by June 2, 2012. University College students transferred to the college of their major at the end of Spring Quarter 2012 will have an extension until August 17, 2012.

If you have questions, please contact your University College advisor at (937) 775-5750