Semester Transition Advising
Semesters Advising Semesters Portal Page Banner
How to Find Your Advisor
One of the most important resources for students is their academic advisor. The academic advisor knows the curriculum and can assist students both with scheduling and staying on track for graduation. The academic advisor can also answer a variety of questions relative to major, minor, and certificate curricula.
To identify your academic advisor:
From WINGS Express (visit the Wright State WINGS Portal),
- Click on Student and Financial Aid
- On the Student and Financial Aid page, click on Registration & Records
- On the Registration & Records page, you should find your advisor listed in two places:
- “View Student Information” (The advisor will be listed), OR
- By running an audit in DARS (Degree Audit Reporting System) and viewing the audit
Please be aware that you may have multiple advisors listed, e.g. a faculty advisor, a professional advisor, an Honors advisor, etc. You should consult the appropriate advisor for help with your MAP (My Advising Plan).