We are seeking dedicated, hardworking students to join our housekeeping team. This is a full-time seasonal position with an anticipated start date of Thursday, April 29, and tentative end date of Saturday, August 21. Members of the summer crew prepare campus housing for both summer guests and fall residents. Our standard operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; occasional evenings, weekends and overtime may be required.
Compensation is $9 an hour plus FREE summer housing in either College Park or University Park.
To kick off the summer, seasonal employees are paired with full-time employees to conduct a move-out inspection for all newly vacated rooms. Each team inspects a list of assigned rooms utilizing a checklist – attention to detail, accuracy, and legible writing are essential qualities for this role.
After auditing rooms, the summer crew teams up with the full-time housekeeping staff to clean the Woods, Honors Hall, College Park, University Park, and The Village.
- Clean resident rooms as directed. Including flooring, furniture, kitchens/kitchenettes, and bathrooms including tub, shower, and toilet areas utilizing provided cleaning chemicals.
- Clean and sanitize other areas as directed by the Housekeeping Lead.
- Wipe and disinfect surfaces as directed.
- Assist with room furniture configuration upon request.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Crawford Hoying is dedicated to exceptional customer service, and all employees are expected to use customer service as a guiding principle when interacting with residents, visitors, and coworkers, and when handling challenging situations.
How to Apply
- Submit an application.
- We will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Interviews will be held the week of April 19th. Bring your résumé or any letters of reference.
The interview will be held at The Hub: 2000 Zink Road, adjacent to the Village apartments. View map. Please call 937-775-4141 if you need help locating our office.
If you have any questions, please contact maintenance at 937-775-4141 or email email@example.com. The office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.