Executive Board 2019-20
- Noah Skowron - President
- Kathryn "Katy" McClelland - Vice President
- Lauren Jeffreys - Director of Internal Affairs
- Faith Rosenow - National Communications Coordinator (NCC)
- Jeremiah Penick - Director of Public Relations
- Chris Dietrick - Director of Residential Activities
- Lisa Eizenga - Advisor to RCA
RCA: Creating a sense of community through programming, providing opportunities for leadership, and initiating change through students for WSU and its community
"Our vision is to create an environment and atmosphere that promotes equality, compassion, and excellence as well as provide opportunities for leadership."
- Executive Board Application 2020 (PDF)
- Special Programming Request (PDF)
These are funds set aside in the RCA budget for councils, organizations, and RA's. This is a great opportunity to receive additional funding to assist you in covering the costs of your events.
- Equipment Request Form (PDF)
- Collaboration Request Form (PDF)
Residential Community Association
029C Student Union
c/o Residence Life and Housing
Wright State University
3460 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435