How to Request Maintenance
Wright State University Campus Housing
Non-Emergency Maintenance in WSU Campus Housing
All non-emergency maintenance requests for campus housing can be submitted by three different methods. Please include with all requests your name, phone number, building and unit number and description of the problem or request.
- 937-775-4239 for Hamilton Hall and Forest Lane. Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm Monday-Friday during Fall and Spring classes (except holidays) or Monday – Friday 8:30am-6:00pm during breaks and summer semester.
- 937-775-4141 for College Park, University Park, Honors Hall, The Woods Res Halls and The Village. Office hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (except holidays).
Housing_maintenance@wright.edu (please note underscore between housing and maintenance) Email is checked during office hours. Please include name, phone number, building, unit, description of the request.
By Online Form:
Internet, Wireless, Cable TV, Telephone Maintenance Requests on Campus Housing
All CATS and Telecommunication maintenance requests should be submitted by contacting them at 937-775-4827 or email@example.com or http://www.wright.edu/information-technology/about/hours
Emergency Maintenance in WSU Campus Housing
All emergency maintenance requests should be submitted via phone. Emergency requests are: no heat, no water, no electric, security or safety issues or plumbing leaks.
During office hours please call:
- 937-775-4239 for Hamilton Hall and Forest Lane. Office hours are 8:30am-6:00pm M-F.
- 937-775-4141 for College Park, University Park, Honors Hall, The Woods Res Halls and The Village. Office hours are 8:00am-4:30pm.
After office hours please call:
Your RA On Call is available (Monday – Thursday 7:00pm to 8:00am) and (Friday 7:00pm to Monday 8:00am)
|University Park & Village||937-409-0894|
|Boston, Cedar, Hawthorn||937-409-0892|
|Laurel, Jacob, Hickory||937-286-0439|
|Oak, Maple, Pine||937-286-0438|
- If you cannot reach your RA On Call then call the WSU Police dispatch office at 937-775-2111.
Questions after you turn in a Maintenance Request?
Please contact your maintenance office if you have any questions or concerns about the work being done or the amount of time it has taken to address a request. Service is important to our Facilities Team. A supervisor will contact you ASAP to address your question or concern.