There are a few things you should do before you come to campus.
- Contact your roommate(s) and make plans. Get acquainted and decide who will be bringing what to avoid two of everything. Roommate assignments will be sent
to you via mail and email mid-July.
- Update your Emergency Contact Information through the Housing Services account button in WINGS Express.
- Download, complete, and submit the Medical History Form for Residential Students (PDF) to Student Health Services.
- Check your medical and property insurance coverage. Consider Renter's Insurance.
- Review your dining plan options.
- Review the Terms and Conditions 2018-19 (PDF)
Review informational newsletters: