University Park will NOT be available as a summer housing option.
Be sure to come and sign up for summer housing in one of our great communities. Housing available for A, B or C term!
Summer Housing Rates
|Room Type||Room Rate||Room Rate A or B Term||Room Rate C Term|
|Forest Lane*||Quad||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Studio||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Small 2 bedroom||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|Large 2 bedroom||N/A||$500 per term||$1,000|
|College Park*||Quad||N/A||$750 per term||$1,500|
|Two bedroom Split**||$1,894||N/A||N/A|
Residents of Forest Lane and College Park & The Village*
- Residential activity fee: $60
- Communications fee: $200
How to Apply
To Submit Your Housing Application/Contract, follow these steps:
- Log into WINGS Express using your "UID" and PIN
- Select the "Student and Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Housing Services"
- Select "Continue to Dayton Housing Account"
- You are now on the Housing Account Landing Page. If applying for housing, click the Summer Housing button.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
- If you have forgotten your UID and PIN, but know your "w" login, you may go to WINGS and click on the WINGS Express button in the top right corner.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at (937) 775-4827.