Welcome to the Village
The Village offers efficiencies, deluxe efficiencies, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bedrooms split lease furnished and unfurnished apartments.
Two-Bedroom Split Lease - 2 WSU students splitting the cost of the 2 bedroom apartment. Each resident will sign a lease and be financially liable for their lease.
Current Village residents can retain their current apartment until June 1, 2020. Current Village residents wanting to change apartments must complete the online housing application for 2020-21 at www.wright.edu/housing and pay or defer the $150 prepayment no later than June 1, 2020.
Any resident currently living in campus housing who wants to live in The Village must submit an online housing application and pay or defer the $150 prepayment no later than June 1, 2020.
Assignments will be completed by the Residence Life and Housing Office, based on availability. You will be contacted to sign an apartment addendum (lease) for the 3-semester contract.
Students with holds on their accounts are not eligible to participate in Room Retention which includes submitting a Village application and signing a lease until the holds are removed.
2020-21 Room Retention Instructions
Like your current apartment? Want to renew for the 2020-21 year? If you answered yes, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to WINGS Express at https://wingsexpress.wright.edu
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid” tab at top of page
- Click on “Housing Services” tab at bottom of page
- Click on “Continue to my housing account”
- Click on “Room Selection” link
- Click on “VILLAGE Staying Where I am”
- Verify Data Information
- Set Roommate Pin and Preferences
- Accept Contract
- Click Pick a Room
- Click “Select” Button
- Pay or defer the $150 prepayment by the deadline date*
- Sign your Village Addendum (lease) in the Residence Life & Housing office
Like living in the Village but want to change apartments? Follow these steps to secure your apartment for next year:
- Visit www.wright.edu/housing
- Click on I want to .. Apply for Housing
- Submit your 2020-2021 housing application
- Submit your $150 prepayment or deferment to complete your housing application no later than June 1, 2020.
- Assignments will be completed by Residence Life and Housing
- You will need to sign your Village Addendum (lease) in Residence Life and Housing.
Room Selection ends June 1, 2020, so please make sure you either retain your current apartment or submit your housing application to change apartments.
* Village Residents who retain their apartment between January 21st and May 31st must pay or defer the $150 prepayment by June 1, 2020, or the assignment will be dropped.