- Log into WINGS Express with your Campus Username (w000abc) and Password.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Housing Services.
- Select Continue to My Housing Account.
- Select Apply Now.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
- Submit the required prepayment to complete your application process.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
Students with Families
Students with families and/or children can live in the Village apartments.
Transfer and Graduate Students
Are you interested in living on campus in a community with other Wright State new transfer or with other graduate students? Wright State has three great campus housing options for you to choose from where you can live with other students like you.
Community College/Wright Path Students
Apply first to the Wright Path program if you have not already. You will receive information about applying for housing after you are accepted.
The Office of Disability Services (ODS) and Residence Life and Housing collaborate closely to ensure that students with disabilities receive appropriate campus housing accommodations.
Learn more about housing accommodations.
On-campus apartments are available for students in the School of Medicine and School of Professional Psychology programs. We understand that your academic dates are different than the traditional student calendar and will work with you to accommodate your needs.
There is a $50 prepayment required to apply before May 1. If a residence hall application is canceled before May 1, the $50 prepayment will be refunded.
There is a $100 prepayment required to apply after May 1 that is not refundable.