Residence Life and Housing is taking extra precautions during the 2020–21 academic year to ensure the health and safety of all of our campus residents. All housing communities will be open for Fall Semester 2020 (with reduced occupancy) for students who want to live in one of Wright State University’s residence halls or on-campus apartments. Learn more about residential living this fall.
- Log into WINGS Express with your Campus Username (w000abc) and Password.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Housing Services.
- Select Continue to My Housing Account.
- Select Apply Now.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
- Submit the required prepayment to complete your application process.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate request(s) number be the same in order to be considered for assignments together
Students with Families
Students with families and/or children can live in the Village apartments.
Transfer and Graduate Students
Are you interested in living on campus in a community with other Wright State new transfer or with other graduate students? Wright State has three great campus housing options for you to choose from where you can live with other students like you.
Community College/Wright Path Students
Apply first to the Wright Path program if you have not already. You will receive information about applying for housing after you are accepted.
On-campus apartments are available for students in the School of Medicine and School of Professional Psychology programs. We understand that your academic dates are different than the traditional student calendar and will work with you to accommodate your needs.
How to Apply
A $150 prepayment is required to complete your application and room selection process. You will be responsible for all obligations indicated in the terms and conditions for the duration of the agreement period. Please read all information carefully.
Waive Your Prepayment
There are a few instances where prepayment waivers are used. By submitting a prepayment waiver request, your housing application will be complete and you will be eligible for a space in campus housing. By submitting a prepayment waiver request, your housing application will be complete and you are financially responsible for your housing contract for the upcoming year. New and incoming students or returning students will receive an email to your Wright State email with your assignment and room information.