- Award Amount
- Eligibility Criteria
3.5 cumulative GPA or higher; graduate with associate degree from state-assisted two-year college; enroll at least part-time at Wright State University directly from two-year college.
- Yes; for three years
- How to Apply
1. Submit a complete Undergraduate Admission Application.
2. NO scholarship application is needed to be considered for this award.
3. Plan to enroll at least part-time at Wright State University after earning an associate degree from a two-year college.
4. Submit your final college transcript with your degree posted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Awards are made to eligible applicants after the final college transcript is reviewed by the Office of Financial Aid.
5. Eligible students will be awarded and notified by letter via U.S. mail.