News and Announcements
Sign up to receive your IRS Form 1098-T electronically
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Access to the form earlier than the traditional mailing process
- Eliminates the opportunity for lost or misdirected forms and decreases the chance your sensitive information reaches the wrong hands.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (937)775-4000.
2017-18 FAFSA Workshop Schedule
Get help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before the December 1, 2016 priority deadline.
These events are open to high school seniors, current students, or others wishing to attend college and receive financial aid in the 2017-18 academic year. Our advisors will provide hands on assistance in completing the FAFSA on line.
- Thursday, October 27th 6-8 PM Library Annex 012
- Tuesday, November 29th 6-8 PM Library Annex 012
- Wednesday, November 30th 5:30-7:30 PM Library Annex 012
- Thursday, December 1st 12:30-2:30 PM LIbrary Annex 005
- Thursday, December 1st 5-8 PM Library Annex 012
Please contact us for further information. 937-775-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to RaiderConnect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- Use the Class Search Tool
- Register for Classes
- View Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Award Notices
- View Satisfactory Academic Progress