Home from College for the Summer and looking to take classes at WSU? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- View classes being offered for Summer at https://wingsexpress.wright.edu/classes/
- Complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application (PDF) and bring, FAX or mail it to RaiderConnect along with a picture I.D.
- You will receive your WSU credentials in the mail in 1-2 weeks. With your WSU credentials, you can log into WINGS Express to view and pay your bill, see your grades, receive a transcript, etc. Have more questions? Contact RaiderConnect at (937) 775-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!
Wright State University
130 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Fax: (937) 775-4410
Welcome to RaiderConnect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- Use the Class Search Tool
- Register for Classes
- View Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Award Notices
- View Satisfactory Academic Progress