Need money for next school year? We can help you meet the 2015-16 FAFSA March 1st, 2015 priority deadline! Raider Connect will be hosting a series of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Workshops for the 2015-16 aid year (Summer Semester 2015-Spring Semester 2016).
All workshops will be held in 012 Library Annex:
- Tuesday, February 24th: 5-7pm
- Wednesday, February 25th: 2-4pm and 6-8pm
- Thursday, February 26th: 10am-12pm
- Friday, February 27th: 12:30-2:30pm
Call Raider Connect at (937) 775-4000 if you have questions.
Welcome to Raider Connect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- View & Pay Student Fees
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Designate a Parent/Authorized User to Pay Fees
- Print a Billing Statement
- Setup Direct Deposit
- Accept or Decline Optional Fees