Ask Wright State

Have a question about Wright State?


Study Abroad

The Office of Financial Aid administers aid to eligible students who study abroad in approved programs. Students are encouraged to apply for all types of aid for which they are eligible.

If you are considering using financial aid for a study abroad program, please:

Meet with a study abroad advisor in the University Center for International Education (UCIE) Office about planning your study abroad experience. Visit the Center for International Education's Study Abroad & Exchange Programs page for information on Wright State University study abroad programs and how to apply.

Study Abroad Scholarships

In addition to federal student aid, study abroad scholarship opportunities may be available through your college/department or through FREE external scholarship websites. Check out some of these websites!