ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM! Wright State University is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to eligible students who enroll directly from high school. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full in-state tuition, room/board* and books per year, renewable for four years! Visit our First-Year Scholarships page for more details. (*up to the value of residential default meal plan)
ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS FOR COMPETITIVE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
The 2016-2017 Wright State University Online Scholarship Application deadline is Thursday, February 18th, 2016 at 11:59pm. (Application will be available in November)
By submitting ONE online scholarship application, undergraduate and graduate students (first-year, continuing, and transfer) can apply for multiple donor-based scholarships funded through the Wright State University Foundation and also scholarships funded by the University. For more details on possible scholarship opportunities, use the scholarship search to see what you may qualify for. (There may be other department/division scholarship options not yet associated with this application, so check with the chair or program director in your department for any other options.)
A scholarship is a form of financial aid that does not have to be repaid. It is often merit-based or restricted to a select population of students.
- Student may receive only one Academic Performance scholarship.
- The combined totals of Wright State University scholarship assistance, other financial aid awards and any additional resources, not including the Federal Pell Grant entitlement program, may not exceed the total cost of attendance as established by the Office of Financial Aid for the academic year.
- Scholarships for underrepresented student populations are intended to enhance the diversity of the Wright State community in proportion to the diversity of the Miami Valley Region.
- All high school cumulative GPAs are based on a 4.0 grading system.
- Scholarships are awarded on an "as funds are available" basis.
- Please be familiar with our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy for Renewable Scholarships.
- If you have a renewable scholarship and have questions on special circumstances in regards to the use of your scholarship, see Special Circumstances and Exceptions.