- Award Amount
- $1,500. One award made annually.
- Eligibility Criteria
3.5 cumulative GPA; 36 transferable quarter hours or 24 semester hours; enroll full-time at Wright State University directly from two-year college; member of Phi Theta Kappa.
- Yes; for two years
- Deadline Date
- January 3 (prior to the start of the academic year)
- How to Apply
- Apply for Undergraduate Admission.
- Complete the Wright State University Online Scholarship Application by January 3 (prior to the start of the academic year).
- Upload a copy of your PTK membership in the scholarship application.
- Submit your final college transcript with your degree posted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
This is a competitive scholarship process, not an automatic award. Award decision is made by May 15.