- Award Amount
- Up to $1,000
- Eligibility Criteria
Available to full-time undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.7; Student must be the immediate family member (spouse, child, legal dependent, stepchild, or grandchild) of a Wright State University graduate who is a current annual gold level member of the Wright State University Alumni Association and at least in their third consecutive year of gold level membership or a paid-in-full life gold member at the time of application.
- Yes; must reapply annually
- Deadline Date
- January 3 (prior to the start of the academic year)
- How to Apply
1. Apply for Undergraduate Admission.
2. Complete the Wright State University Online Scholarship Application by January 3 (prior to the start of the academic year).
- Essay Requirements/ Expectations
In the general Essay section of the online scholarship application, be sure to include your commitment to community service and outline how you lived out that commitment in your own experiences (3,500 character maximum). If copied and pasted from MS Word, please do not use formatting like indentations or bullets.
- Additional Information
For membership information, visit WSU Alumni Association or call (937) 775-2620.