Ask Wright State

Have a question about Wright State?


Licensure Programs

Undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a licensure or endorsement, may be eligible to receive federal student aid provided they are enrolled in a financial aid eligible program. Typically, students pursuing licensure or endorsement who apply for federal student aid are only eligible to receive Federal Direct Loans based on undergraduate annual and aggregate loan limits.