Ask Wright State

Have a question about Wright State?

raider-connect_0.jpg

Registration and Billing Information for Fall Semester 2016

We are pleased to announce registration and billing information for Fall 2016. 

Please see the tables below, and additional notes.

Preferred Registration

Registration Method: Online/In-person

Registration Period Payment Due Payment Amount
March 24 - August 15 August 15 Pay in full, or enroll in a Payment Plan
August 16 - Sept 12 September 12 Pay in full, or enroll in a Payment Plan


Late Registration

Registration Method: On-line/In-person *Online through September 5th, then in-person only

Registration Period Late Registration Fee Payment Due Payment Amount
Aug 30 - Sept 5 $100, unless you had registered for one or more classes during the Preferred Registration period Sept 12 Pay in full, or enroll in a Payment Plan


Registration with Instructor Permission

Registration Method: Paper, in-person at RaiderConnect with instructor signature

Registration Period Late Registration Fee Payment Due Payment Amount
Sept 6 - Sept 12 $100, unless you had registered for one or more classes during the Preferred Registration period Sept 12 Pay in full, or enroll in a Payment Plan
Sept 13 and later $100/credit hour (Full-term) At time of registration Pay in full

 



Dropping Classes

The 100% tuition refund periods are listed below. No refunds are available after the date listed. Unless otherwise noted, course fees are nonrefundable.

Term Dates Last day to drop with 100% Tuition Refund Drops Receiving 0% Tuition Refund
C (Full term) Aug 29 - Dec 17 Sept 16 All drops after 100% refund period
A Aug 29 - Oct 15 Sept 7 All drops after 100% refund period
B Oct 17 - Nov 10 Oct 26 All drops after 100% refund period
X Course-specific Contact RaiderConnect Contact RaiderConnect


Late Registration Fees

Continuing students registering for this semester will incur late registration fees based on the registration date as follows:

Full Fall Semester (Term C): August 29 - December 17

  • First date late registration fee of $100 begins is August 29
  • Late fee of $100 per credit hour begins September 13

Fall Term A: August 29 - October 15

  • Late fee of $100 per credit hour begins September 7

Fall Term B: October 17 - November 10

  • Late fee of $100 per credit hour begins October 26

 

Initial payments made on the following dates include conditions as follows:

  • Through August 31, 2016: The four-payment plan is available, with a reduced application fee of $10, and only 5% of the total balance required as the first payment. The remaining 95% will be split into three monthly installments.
  • September 1 - September 12, 2016: The three-payment plan is available, with an application fee of $40, and 33% of the total balance required as the first payment.
  • September 13, 2016 and later: Bill must be paid in full at the time of registration, and in person.

Student schedules are subject to all classes being administratively dropped for non-payment of any outstanding balance after Sept 12, 2016.
NOTE: Students should not attempt to use non-payment as a means of dropping classes. To ensure removal of charges, and responsibility for paying them, students must drop classes during the 100% refund periods.