News and Announcments
Attention Students: The U.S. Department of Education has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN
U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid Update: The FSA ID, a username and password, has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites (FAFSA.gov, StudentLoans.gov, StudentAid.gov, and NSLDS.ed.gov)Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. If you do not already have an FSA ID, you can create one at https://fsaid.ed.gov/
Check out this guide for detailed information http://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/attachments/050415FSAIDReplaceHowToCreateFSAIDGuideATTACH.pdf
Home from College for the Summer and looking to take classes at WSU? It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- View classes being offered for Summer at https://wingsexpress.wright.edu/classes/
- Complete the Undergraduate Non-Degree Application (PDF) and bring, FAX or mail it to RaiderConnect along with a picture I.D.
- You will receive your WSU credentials in the mail in 1-2 weeks. With your WSU credentials, you can log into WINGS Express to view and pay your bill, see your grades, receive a transcript, etc. Have more questions? Contact RaiderConnect at (937) 775-4000 or email@example.com.
We are here to help!
Wright State University
130 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Fax: (937) 775-4410
Welcome to RaiderConnect, students' primary point of contact for enrollment services previously delivered through the Offices of the Registrar, Bursar/Student Accounts, and Financial Aid.
Also, many self-service options are also available on-line through WINGS Express.
For your convenience, please refer to the WINGS Express Guides or helpful documents below to assist you with many of your enrollment services needs.
- Use the Class Search Tool
- Register for Classes
- View Financial Aid and Scholarship Requirements
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Award Notices
- View Satisfactory Academic Progress