If you observe a crime in progress or behavior that is suspicious:
- DO NOT approach or attempt to apprehend person(s) involved.
- Call 911 on campus phone or (419) 586-7724 on cell or off campus phone. Provide the following information:
- What the person(s) are doing.
- Physical and clothing description.
- Weapons or tools.
- Vehicle description, license number.
- Direction of travel when last seen.
- Stay on the phone until instructed otherwise.
If directly involved in the situation
- Remain calm.
- Cooperate with the person(s).
- Make no sudden movements.
- Call 911 as soon as possible.