On this page:
|Term||Cost for (C) Permit||Cost for (R) Permit|
|Annual (fall, spring, summer)||$150||Not available|
|Fall and spring semesters||$124||$42|
- Lots 1, 1a, 4, 4a, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, and Raider Park and Ride Lot 20 & 20a. Signs at the entrances to the lots indicate that commuter student parking spaces are located within the white lined spaces in the lots.
- Lot 4 contains approximately half of the student parking spaces (excluding Park & Ride lots) and is the most likely lot to have available space from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Unrestricted spaces in Nutter Center lots 1 through 9, except during scheduled events.
- Commuter students with a valid Commuter permit may park in the Yellow lined faculty/staff spaces, unless otherwise posted, after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, all day Saturday and all day Sunday.
- Officers monitor Campus parking lots between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 4:00 p.m. on Friday year round.
Commuter student spaces are identified with white lines, and faculty/staff spaces are identified with yellow lines.
Commuter student permit holders are not permitted to park in other restricted spaces, which may be painted with yellow or white lines (Visitor, Handicap, A spaces, Reserved, University Vehicle …etc.).
A commuter parking permit is not valid in Residential Community lots at anytime. Resident students are not permitted to purchase a commuter parking permit.
Raider Lot 20 (N) Park and Ride Parking Permits
Commuter students are eligible to purchase Raider Lot 20 (N) Permits.
Raider Lot 20 Park and Ride permits are only valid in Park and Ride Lot 20 & 20a. During fall and spring semesters, Monday through Friday, the Campus Shuttle provides transportation from Raider Park and Ride Lot 20 to Millett and the McLin Gym at the Nutter Center. Schedules are available online and are available on the shuttles.
- Officers monitor Campus parking lots between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 4:00 pm on Friday year round.
Only when commuter permit sales are discontinued, then commuter students must purchase the evening commuter permit. Evening commuter students with classes primarily after 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, are eligible to purchase an E parking permit.
E permits are valid in commuter student (white lined) spaces after 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, and unrestricted faculty/staff (yellow lined) spaces after 4 p.m.
If you arrive on the main campus before 2 p.m., E permits are valid in Raider Park and Ride Lot 20.