Commuter Student (C) Permits
- Lots 1, 1a, 4, 4a, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, and Raider Park and Ride Lot 20 & 20a. Signs at the entrances to the lots indicate that commuter student parking spaces are located within the white lined spaces in the lots.
- Lot 4 contains approximately half of the student parking spaces (excluding Park & Ride lots) and is the most likely lot to have available space from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Unrestricted spaces in Nutter Center lots 1 through 9, except during scheduled events.
- Commuter students with a valid Commuter permit may park in the Yellow lined faculty/staff spaces, unless otherwise posted, after 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, all day Saturday and all day Sunday.
- Officers monitor Campus parking lots between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 4:00 p.m. on Friday year round.
Evening Commuter Student (E) Permits
E permits are valid in commuter student (white lined) spaces after 2 p.m. Monday through Friday, and unrestricted faculty/staff (yellow lined) spaces after 4 p.m.
If you arrive on the main campus before 2 p.m., E permits are valid in Raider Park and Ride Lot 20.