Check out our Summer 2012 Newsletter!
All new, prospective or current Wright State University or students with disabilities majoring (or planning to major) in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields are eligible to become OSAA Scholars.
- OSAA Scholars at Wright State University receive:
- Services of an Ability Advisor who will help you achieve your academic, personal and career goals.
- Membership in STEM Learning Community that keep you connected to a network of like-minded students and professionals.
- Access to special OSAA tutoring services in the tough STEM courses.
- Opportunities to earn Scholars Dollars incentives to pursue STEM related interests, travel internships and research opportunities that open doors to great jobs or graduate school.
- Eligibility for scholarships reserved exclusively for OSAA Scholars.
Click here to see a list of the Wright State majors eligible for participation in OSAA
To become an OSAA Scholar, download the application and submit the completed form to:
OSAADAYTON Program Office
Wright State University
433 Russ Engineering Center
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435
or email: OSAA.Dayton@wright.edu
Email Us: osaa.Dayton@wright.edu