- Please review the placement testing requirements. You must complete the tests before your scheduled Orientation session.
- You will need your UID to register (University ID: a “U” followed by an eight-digit number assigned to you by Wright State).
- You will also need to register your guests who wish to attend Orientation with you.
- Cost for Orientation is $75 for you and two guests, and $10 for each additional guest.
- Payment is due when you register.
- A $75 refund will be issued if Orientation registration is canceled before 5 p.m. on April 15, 2013.
If you need to cancel your Orientation session date, please revisit the Orientation registration page.
Traveling far? Take advantage of convenient on-campus accommodations.
Optional on-campus housing is available for an additional fee (only available May 1 through August 2). Check-in at The Woods Conference Desk Boston Hall (1251 Springwood Lane) will be between 5 and 11 p.m. Advance registrations are not necessary. The fee per night is $28.50 per student or $57 for a student with up to two parents (includes linens), and will be placed on your Bursar bill a few days after your stay. Payments are not accepted at the Conference Desk. For more information, please call (937) 775-4864.