Organizational Effectiveness Lecture Series
Making Great Leaders
How to create an effective leadership development program
The event was held on April 4, 2013 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Exceptional leaders don’t just happen—but they’re more likely to emerge if you have an exceptional leadership training program. Come hear an expert panel dig into the theory of leadership development programs and the practice of creating them.
Cost: $30, Hot breakfast included
Discounts available for students or for members or employees of OELS partner organizations
Scholarly Presentation: The science behind positive leadership development
Dr. Scott Taylor
April 4, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Wright State University
Student Union,E156 A (Endeavor Room)
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Cost: No Charge
The Organizational Effectiveness Lecture Series (OELS) presents perspectives on the factors, practices, and conditions that enable exceptional human processes and outcomes in organizational life. OELS should be of special interest to specialists in human resources, organization development, leadership, training and development, strategy, or anyone who wants to help any organization reach its greatest potential. OELS is planned and hosted by the following partners:
- Raj Soin College of Business, Wright State University
- College of Education and Human Services, Wright State University
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Miami Valley Human Resources Association (MVHRA)
- Organization Development Network-Miami Valley
- Springfield Human Resources Management Association (SHRMA)