In order to edit any content within the CMS you will need to start by logging in. Once logged in you will remain logged in for up to four hours of inactivity, you quit the browser or you log out of the CMS.
- Open a new browser tab or window (Ctrl+t or Ctrl+n on Windows; ⌘+t or ⌘+n on Mac)
- Go to the user page on the site you are trying to edit. https://www.wright.edu/user for the main WSU site; hit Enter to load the login page. Logging into the main WSU site does not gain you access to other CMS sites like nursing.wright.edu for example. To log into nursing you need to go to https://nursing.wright.edu/user. For any WSU site just add "/user" to the end of the URL to login. You can be logged into multiple sites at once if you have editing rights on multiple.
- Enter your Campus username and password (w001xyz and password used for WINGS login)
- Click the "Log in" button
It is important to understand that your session with the CMS is only active over URL's while using the secured https protocol.
- While logged into the CMS go to any page over the https protocol, for instance https://www.wright.edu
- You should see a black and grey menu bar at the top of your browser. On the right of the black bar is a "Log out" link. Click on it.
- You should now be logged out of the CMS and will not see the black and grey bars at the top of your screen over https.